Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Immediate strange side affects after HT inj

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 08:27

Hello everyone,

I had my first prostap injection on Friday morning.

I went to my local rugby club with friends yesterday for a few pints while watching Newcastle Falcons play Bath on TV.

I have woken up this morning with headaches, loss of appetite (there is a half eaten kebab in the kitchen), feelings of nausea and memory loss. Has anyone else had similar side effects from HT treatment? Or it could even be supernatural involvement?

http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif

please do not take this seriously!!!

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 11:00

😱😱😱😱

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 11:02
If you woke up in bed in your own house then the symptoms appear fairly mild as you at least have some memory of the night before. If you progress to waking half naked in the hedge then that would be more worrying but in either case I feel that blaming Prostap might just be clutching at straws 😎
User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 11:31

Umm, how many pints was "a few"?

Could there be a connection http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 11:43

I have rang them all. They all have similar symptoms? I think they may have ingested some of the hormone from me by an airborne diffusion.......

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 18:25

Nah, problem is far too high expectations when supporting the Falcons(?), even if the match involved the seconds. I can understand that game driving you to drink. Imagine how it is for me with a top four team languishing in eighth in the Premiership.

AC from Tigers country