Show search

Notification

Error
<123

DJS - My Journey

User
Posted 24 Oct 2020 at 09:11
Ok so a quick update.

My final Lutetium treatment was carried out in July and the recent PET Scan indicates that it was successful for a year in controlling the disease and caused me very limited side effects, but overall we are pretty much back where we started a year ago. No silver bullet evidence I'm afraid.

So the cupboard opens again and I am introducing myself to Cabazitaxel on Tuesday for 6 cycles.

The journney continues.

Regards

Dave

"Incurable cancer does not mean it is untreatable and does not mean it is terminal either"
User
Posted 24 Oct 2020 at 09:42

Sorry to hear it Dave, stay strong 🤞🤞

Good luck to everyone coping with the insidious big C

User
Posted 24 Oct 2020 at 10:56

Good luck with the cabazitaxel Dave. Just read your profile again, you’ve had a lot of chemotherapy. Hope you get a good result with the latest infusions. 

Ido4

User
Posted 24 Oct 2020 at 11:10
Best of luck Dave. You’re so strong with all this
User
Posted 24 Oct 2020 at 11:27

Hi Dave

so sorry to hear that the treatment hasn’t produce the results we were all hoping for. Did the scan reveal any improvement in the areas affected?.Good luck with the chemo and keep us posted.

All the best
Roy

User
Posted 24 Oct 2020 at 11:38

Many thanks Dave for keeping us all updated regulary on this new treatment .So sorry to hear that the benifits have not lasted you longer.

Wish you all the best with the next meds.

Kind Regards

Norm

User
Posted 26 Oct 2020 at 13:53

Best of luck, Dave. 

Mrs MAS

User
Posted 26 Oct 2020 at 14:59

Fingers crossed for you Dave

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 26 Oct 2020 at 16:42

Good luck. Hopefully you feel physically alright?  Regards Peter