Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error
<123

Getting my head in the right place

User
Posted 27 Nov 2023 at 17:40

Back home from a soggy Sunderland weight, BP fine, bloods okay but PSA still going up at present but still nothing to worry about, but
up to 0.078 now, wish that techie would finish his bait, Now its my 24 week hormone injection to look forward to in a couple weeks, then Christmas and January holidays to look forward to.

Edited by member 27 Nov 2023 at 22:09  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 Jan 2024 at 17:13
Another rise in PSA now up to 0.084 so still nothing to worry about the worst news was still to come, my Kidney function had dropped due to a new prescription of blood pressure tablets which had to be stopped right away, and get another kidney function test before I restart my meds again anyway result was back to normal so our break in the sun was back on, Thanks to the Enza clinic at Sunderland
User
Posted 13 Jan 2024 at 23:43
Great news Airy - have a great holiday!
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 27 Feb 2024 at 13:07
Back from Tenerife now and into hospital visits and updates, having to have a couple of blood test’s whilst over there was different just because of a new blood pressure tablet, but I’m glad we could still go on holiday so a couple of trips to the clinic was a better alternative to cancelling.

PSA still rising very slowly now 0.108 apparently whilst it’s moving slowly it doesn’t give ‘cause for worry

User
Posted 28 Feb 2024 at 17:46

PSA still rising very slowly now 0.108 apparently whilst it’s moving slowly it doesn’t give ‘cause for worry

Fingers crossed for you it’s stays like it has and you’ll have loads of years before there’s any concern. Keep it up buddy 👍

Phil