I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Wed 1 Nov - The FOPS support group over Zoom

User
Posted 07 Jun 2020 at 23:36

The FOPS prostate support group is now meeting alternate months in person at Chorleywood, and meeting in the other alternate months on Zoom, so you can join wherever you are in the country. This support group is different from most other groups, and somewhat unique. It covers all prostate and male urology issues including prostatitis, incontinence, ED, etc, not just prostate cancer. The sessions are Q&A, with a panel of our 4 resident consultant urologists and pelvic health physiotherapist. They go well beyond just answering the questions, and make it an entertaining learning experience. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of top clinicians, or just to listen, learn, and be entertained.

The Zoom call details are on the end of my profile.

To join The FOPS and receive email notifications of events, please use our Join Us page, or send an email including your phone number to fopschorleywood@gmail.com.

Edited by member 29 Oct 2023 at 12:12  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 07 Jun 2020 at 23:36

The FOPS prostate support group is now meeting alternate months in person at Chorleywood, and meeting in the other alternate months on Zoom, so you can join wherever you are in the country. This support group is different from most other groups, and somewhat unique. It covers all prostate and male urology issues including prostatitis, incontinence, ED, etc, not just prostate cancer. The sessions are Q&A, with a panel of our 4 resident consultant urologists and pelvic health physiotherapist. They go well beyond just answering the questions, and make it an entertaining learning experience. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of top clinicians, or just to listen, learn, and be entertained.

To join The FOPS and receive email notifications of events, please use our Join Us page, or send an email including your phone number to fopschorleywood@gmail.com.

Edited by member 29 Oct 2023 at 12:12  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 29 Oct 2023 at 12:11

The FOPS prostate support group is next meeting with our panel of consultant urologists on Wednesday 1st Nov, 7:45pm for 8pm using Zoom, so you can join the session wherever you are in the country.

See first message for the format of FOPS support meetings.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 29 Oct 2023 at 12:11

The FOPS prostate support group is next meeting with our panel of consultant urologists on Wednesday 1st Nov, 7:45pm for 8pm using Zoom, so you can join the session wherever you are in the country.

See first message for the format of FOPS support meetings.