Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Doncaster Prostate Cancer Support Group

User
Posted 12 Aug 2014 at 18:10
Hi all

I've pushed the boat out and having a go at starting a support group. It's not just for Donny people.

The first meeting is on Friday 3rd Oct 3pm-5pm. Not the best time I know but it was about room availability. If the group progresses we can look at times etc and maybe another venue but gotta start somewhere. Any support/help more than welcome

The meeting is at Doncaster Healthwatch, Duke Street, Doncaster. There are car parks in the area and it's quite near the railway station.

There's also a Prostate Cancer awareness coffee morning there on September 5th 10am-12pm

Bri
User
Posted 12 Aug 2014 at 20:58
Hi Bri,

Just like to say I hope it goes well and well done for initiating.
Barry
User
Posted 12 Aug 2014 at 21:00
Bri

Well done and I hope it goes well, no promises but if work commitments allow I will try to get there.

Thanks Chris
User
Posted 12 Aug 2014 at 23:02
Cheers Barry

Chris be great if you can get. If you do decide to go let me know and I can give you specific directions

Bri
User
Posted 12 Aug 2014 at 23:10
Ironically Barry I have my next four monthly check up at 2.10 that day so I may be in need of support by 3! Depending on what happens with the appointment I have put it in my diary and will try and be there.

Well done for getting it up and running!
User
Posted 12 Aug 2014 at 23:25
Be great if you can Paul. Be really good to get something established . I'm having some posters made to advertise it

By the way the names Bri, don't wear it out :)
User
Posted 13 Aug 2014 at 07:56
Sorry Bri of course it is. I guess Barry, is on my mind at the moment!
User
Posted 13 Aug 2014 at 21:05

Bri,I will be in Georgia ready for the placement of Mick's ashes that week, but I will be thinking of you and will do all I can to get to future meetings.

xx

Mandy Mo

User
Posted 13 Aug 2014 at 21:50
Thanks Mo x
User
Posted 19 Aug 2014 at 22:16
Well what do ya know. It appears there is already a support group in Doncaster at the urology suite. I do wish they would advertise these things
So there is no point setting another group. I will pop along to that one though :-)

Bri