Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Get involved in Progress magazine

User
Posted 02 Oct 2014 at 17:17

Hi everyone

I'm Nick at Prostate Cancer UK and I work on our magazine, Progress: Prostate cancer news and views.

One of our regular sections is 'the _____ which got me through'. In previous issues we've covered music, books, people and hobbies. For our January issue we'd love to hear about a film that has helped you during your experience of prostate cancer or prostate disease.

It could be a film that that resonated with you through ongoing treatment or side effects, a film that really inspired you or a film that made you smile on tougher days. The idea is that the film you love could help support countless others.

Please write a few words (no more than 150 words please) about the film that inspired you and leave your name and where you’re from.

We’ll choose our favourite to be included in the next issue of Progress magazine. We'll also encourage our Progress readers to visit the online community, add their films and get involved in conversations. I'd love to hear from you and hope you can be a part of Progress.

Thanks, I look forward to reading your choices!

Nick