Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

THE SURVEY: Sharing your thoughts on the topic areas

User
Posted 08 Oct 2014 at 17:09

Dear All,

Can I ask you all to read Sadie's post: SURVEY: Please share your thoughts on our topic areas' in the section 'From the Moderators'.

Here's the link:

Sadie's Message

and go to to complete the online form there.

It would pay you to have two tabs (windows) opened for the PCUK website before you do it, since once you click to do the survey, you lose the PCUK web page you were on.

Having an extra one open will allow you to take a good look at the current 'All Topics' menu while you're deciding what to put on your survey form.

This is the best chance we have for us to air our views on the present topics layout.

Good luck,

George

User
Posted 09 Oct 2014 at 08:25

I have done mine.

As George says it helps to have the website up separately so that you can go and see what the survey is referencing.

A little trick, in case you are not aware of it, don't click on the survey link but right click it instead. This will open a option bar which will allow you to open the survey (link) in a separate window or open it in a separate tab. Take your pick as to which method suits you.

Apologies if I'm doing the 'sucking eggs' thing  :)

Kevin

User
Posted 09 Oct 2014 at 11:23

Hi Kevin,

THANKS FOR THAT!

I didn't know about that little trick. It goes to show we can learn something new every day about using a computer.

Keep telling this grandad how to suck eggs.

There are more ways than I'd imagined. : )~