Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Vitaros Cream

User
Posted 30 Oct 2014 at 13:06

Hi

Has anyone had any experience with Vitaros cream for ED problems. My urology nurse suggested I mention it to the ED consultant at my appointment next week.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 30 Oct 2014 at 17:46

It is the same chemical as Caverject injections and Muse pellets and side effects are similar. Worth a try, but you might be advised to wear a condom if your partner is younger.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 07 Jun 2015 at 23:48
Just been prescribed it. Worked really well. First erection in 18 months since radical prostatectomy where they took nerves and some of the lymph nodes.

Very pleased will reaction. Can't wit to try it again. Interesting 'up' side was the effect it had on my wife. It aero used her sexuality too giving her very intense multiple orgasms.

I can't ejaculate since surgery but it was lovely to feel sexual again. Especially as I am still on hormones that just killed my sex drive anyway.

User
Posted 08 Jun 2015 at 12:13
Sounds like a goer ! Good luck with it. I'll google it too

Best wishes Chris

User
Posted 08 Jun 2015 at 21:56
Sounds very positive. Something I'll consider asking about in August if things haven't improved by then - although obviously hoping they will!
Stay Calm And Carry On.