I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Brachytherapy continued

User
Posted 20 Nov 2014 at 18:04

By the time John had his implants on 3rd June 2014 his PSA was 6.3.

He had PSA results yesterday which showed it is down to 1.8. Seeds are weaker by now but hopefully still doing their job

We had to go to The Royal London today for John to have  a flexible Cystoscopy as his flow at the last appointment in September was deemed to be slow by his consultant.

However, all appears to be well. So we breathe a sigh of relief for now. Onwards and upwards to a follow up in February.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 20 Nov 2014 at 18:04

By the time John had his implants on 3rd June 2014 his PSA was 6.3.

He had PSA results yesterday which showed it is down to 1.8. Seeds are weaker by now but hopefully still doing their job

We had to go to The Royal London today for John to have  a flexible Cystoscopy as his flow at the last appointment in September was deemed to be slow by his consultant.

However, all appears to be well. So we breathe a sigh of relief for now. Onwards and upwards to a follow up in February.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 20 Nov 2014 at 21:41

Hi Sandra and John,

Thanks for your message on my thread.

Really pleased to hear things went well for you too.  Seems like today was a good day to have an appointment. 

It's great when things go well.  It's a feeling that's hard to beat.

Hope everything continues to go well for you in the coming months.

Steve

User
Posted 20 Nov 2014 at 22:56

Excellent! It's going the right way :-)

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 20 Nov 2014 at 21:41

Hi Sandra and John,

Thanks for your message on my thread.

Really pleased to hear things went well for you too.  Seems like today was a good day to have an appointment. 

It's great when things go well.  It's a feeling that's hard to beat.

Hope everything continues to go well for you in the coming months.

Steve

User
Posted 20 Nov 2014 at 22:56

Excellent! It's going the right way :-)

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard