I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

I think it must be surgery for me (continued)

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 18:44

[From the moderator: This conversation is a continuation of this thread in the old forum topic areas: http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/posts/t8341-I-think-it-must-be-surgery-for-me?=#post8341 . Please visit that conversation to read earlier messages.]

Edited by moderator 11 Feb 2015 at 22:59  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 19:20

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

On transfer to  the new website;

Uh?

What new website?  

Good luck with the surgery anyways.

dave

User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 11:04

Thank you Sadie

User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 11:24

Just to explain, I wanted to continue my original post that was on the old style forum. It cannot be added to as it is in the old format so Sadie has kindly transferred the content to this new thread so that I can continue to add to it and not lose the content.

So what's new? I've stopped wearing pads! Last week I found I was wearing a pad all day and that it hadn't been required; well, not a pad as such, I've been using a very thin 'shield' by Attends for some time now as leakage was very slight indeed. So I bit the bullet and just stopped using them. So far so good and no accidents yet.  I just hope it continues.

My latest PSA test, the third since my RRP, was in January, three weeks ago and again was 0.003 so all good on that front too. So far so good!

ED? Well, two out of three isn't bad. I'm following other threads on the subject and hoping for improvement soon.

Kind regards to everyone,

Steve

User
Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 11:49
Steve

welcome to the dark side ... it isnt that bad actually once you get used to where everything is on this new layout. Early days still.

I think 2/3 is pretty good in such a short space of time so you should be feeling really good about yourself.

With regards to ED and all the issues that brings I am not at all able to answer the physical side of it but I do understand a bit about the mental anguish it can cause from both sides of a relationship. There are several people here on the forum that can give you some very candid and explicit advice on how to help things along in that respect so I hope they contribute here. There are a number of other conversations on this forum that are discussing this right now.

If you need to ask anything just go right on and ask do not hold back I am quite sure there is nothing that will surprise anyone here and sharing is a way of caring and helping.

xx

Mo