I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Bazza 3 monthly update

User
Posted 07 Mar 2015 at 09:31
5th March 2015 - attended the dreaded 3 monthly blood results. An insignificant rise according to the ONCO to 0.43. Over the three months, that's equates to a 0.02 rise per month. Even if it kept rising at 0.02 a month (which they said it might not as it can bounce around whilst finding a level) I'd be happy with that. Introduced 10mg of Tamoxifen to try and reduce the level of Gynocomastia but so far, bone aching and general tiredness seem to be the only quality of life spoilers. I truly do realise that many others on here are in far worse places but for each individual, every individuals' place is that person's worst for them.

God bless you all.

Bazza (Barry)

User
Posted 07 Mar 2015 at 10:04

Barry,
Yes it is a rise, thankfully only a small one, so I assume that your next blood test will be 13 weeks! Re the tiredness, that seems to be par for the course, listen to your body, if it says "I've had enough" then sit!

God Bless.
Chris.

User
Posted 07 Mar 2015 at 12:25
Next bloods in six weeks to coincide with next injection. I sit far too much!
User
Posted 07 Mar 2015 at 17:17
Bazza

a bit of a rise yes but look how far you have come, it is just lovely to see you posting in such a positive way.

xx

Mo

User
Posted 07 Mar 2015 at 18:32

Great to see your latest update Bazza - and loving the new you x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 07 Mar 2015 at 20:08

Your positivity is shining though Barry

Nice one

Bri

User
Posted 08 Mar 2015 at 10:10

Chin up and stay positive bazza...fingers crossed for you, and keep posting

User
Posted 09 Mar 2015 at 00:05

Bazza,

As others have said loving the new you, I think you and bri must be eating at the same resturant. 

BFN 

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 09 Mar 2015 at 10:19
It's not a brave new me. I think it's just called acceptance.