I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

I,m new to the site

User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 12:42

I,m a new boy to the site although PC  and I have been trudging along this road for 10 years now best regards to all hands Dave .

User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 13:18

Morning Agapenor and welcome.

As an experienced hand you may well have useful information for Newbies among us.
All experiences shared are useful, even the not to good ones.

Feel free to ask any questions, or indeed join in a conversation, especially if you can offer advice.

Best Wishes
Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 13:34

Welcome aboard Dave,

As someone who has been on this road for 10 years you will be able to offer much encouragement and advice to us comparative 'newbies'.

Best Wishes
Luther

User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 16:47

Many thanks for your welcome Exbus Luther Johsan the only advice I can offer is chin up and chest out forward lies the way , I only came across this site by chance in fact I was directed here by one of your members I came across him also by chance when I was looking up the HT drug degralix that I have been on for the past year thanks to his kindness I am here amongst others who have had to join our band of warriors , I know it,s not always easy I had brackytherapy back in 2006 I was first diagnosed in 2005 I will dig my medical records out and try to put my psa levels on my profile it is a fact there are many more treatments available now than when I was first diagnosed
best wishes to all hands Dave .

User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 17:00

Hi Dave,

Welcome to our site. 

I look forward to reading your posts.

Steve

User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 18:09

Thanks Steve for the welcome this is not where we want to be but we are here so lets show it that we wont be beaten regards Dave .

User
Posted 01 Jun 2015 at 18:59

Hi Dave, like some others here I'm also 10 years plus. It will be interesting to read your journey

Ray