I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

latest test psa result

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 18:04

Been for my follow up appointment with the oncologist today after my Rt ,pleased to say my blood test (taken last week) shows PSA as undetectable again , he is pleased how the treatment  has gone and that I have regained my bladder control and hopeful of cure and will pass me back to see urologist in about 4 months .strange as i am really up beat about how things are going but feel guilty as others on here are having such a hard time recently. We have booked to go to Ireland in August (dogs going with us} so something to look forward to . Andy

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 21:30

That is brilliant news Andy but never feel guilty we need to hear good news it boosts everyone. Everything in life is a balance and the forum would be very unbalanced with only bad news. It also shows newbies that there are good outcomes so never feel guilty. Well done.http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 19:24

Very good news Andy!

Relax and enjoy your trip to Ireland

Best Wishes
Luther

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:12

Well Done Andy. Very pleased for you.

Guilty? Understandable but your results are a strong indicator for others going down your route that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.

Good news is good news and although I expect some will envy your success it won't also stop them saying "Well done that man"

Enjoy Ireland. Hope you don't get too wet

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:30

I think it's great that someone has such good news at the moment. Bladder control and undetectable PSA. Long may it continue Andy. Well done
Chris

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:32

Great news Andy , good for all of us to hear its a boost to everybody , have a great time in Ireland

Alan

KEEP POSITIVE and CARRY ON

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:35
A

Well done on your progress, feel the same as you when I read some peoples journeys. As others have said it gives hope to others.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 21:45

Hi Andy,

That's such good news, you can now go and enjoy your trip to Ireland.

As others have said, no need to feel guilty, we all enjoy good news. 

Glad things are going well for you.

Steve

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 21:47
People here love hearing good news like this mate. We are delighted for you. Have a lovely holiday.

Allison and John xx

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 21:53
Great news especially before going on holiday, an encouragement to us all

Arthur

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 22:44
Andy

terrific news, you and your wife and those big dogs will have a great time in Ireland, any danger you might come back with a third?

You should not feel guilty at all,those of you that feel it are just in tune with what could have been.

I cheer for every single one of you that has a good or really good outcome and Mick would have done so too of that I am 100% certain.

xx

mo

User
Posted 23 Jul 2015 at 05:12

yep a big cheer from me

enjoy your hoilday, I know that I will enjoy mine

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 16:02

Good news is always welcome. I know what you mean about feeling guilty. However, the people on here are a special kind and they celebrate good news. Cheers Georgina

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 16:11

Fantastic news Andy, it's so motivating for me and I'm sure everyone else on this site. Thanks for sharing and have a great holiday

Paul

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 19:24

Very good news Andy!

Relax and enjoy your trip to Ireland

Best Wishes
Luther

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:12

Well Done Andy. Very pleased for you.

Guilty? Understandable but your results are a strong indicator for others going down your route that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.

Good news is good news and although I expect some will envy your success it won't also stop them saying "Well done that man"

Enjoy Ireland. Hope you don't get too wet

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:30

I think it's great that someone has such good news at the moment. Bladder control and undetectable PSA. Long may it continue Andy. Well done
Chris

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:32

Great news Andy , good for all of us to hear its a boost to everybody , have a great time in Ireland

Alan

KEEP POSITIVE and CARRY ON

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 20:35
A

Well done on your progress, feel the same as you when I read some peoples journeys. As others have said it gives hope to others.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 21:45

Hi Andy,

That's such good news, you can now go and enjoy your trip to Ireland.

As others have said, no need to feel guilty, we all enjoy good news. 

Glad things are going well for you.

Steve

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 21:47
People here love hearing good news like this mate. We are delighted for you. Have a lovely holiday.

Allison and John xx

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 21:53
Great news especially before going on holiday, an encouragement to us all

Arthur

User
Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 22:44
Andy

terrific news, you and your wife and those big dogs will have a great time in Ireland, any danger you might come back with a third?

You should not feel guilty at all,those of you that feel it are just in tune with what could have been.

I cheer for every single one of you that has a good or really good outcome and Mick would have done so too of that I am 100% certain.

xx

mo

User
Posted 23 Jul 2015 at 05:12

yep a big cheer from me

enjoy your hoilday, I know that I will enjoy mine

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 16:02

Good news is always welcome. I know what you mean about feeling guilty. However, the people on here are a special kind and they celebrate good news. Cheers Georgina

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 16:11

Fantastic news Andy, it's so motivating for me and I'm sure everyone else on this site. Thanks for sharing and have a great holiday

Paul

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 17:18

Thanks to everyone for your kind replies ,Andy

User
Posted 24 Jul 2015 at 21:30

That is brilliant news Andy but never feel guilty we need to hear good news it boosts everyone. Everything in life is a balance and the forum would be very unbalanced with only bad news. It also shows newbies that there are good outcomes so never feel guilty. Well done.http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON