I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

todays treatment

User
Posted 01 Oct 2015 at 08:00
Well start the chemo today have to admit feel a bit scared dont know if its the thought of the treatment starting, the effect it will have or the worry it will not give me what I hope

Thanks everyone for the support and special thanks to the guys who have and will be going on to stampede

Nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 01 Oct 2015 at 08:51

You're proactive in starting your treatment nidge.

Nobody can foresee the future (if only eh?). Feeling scared is normal I would think. You're starting down a road that COULD cause you problems, it MAY not give you what you hope for...
BUT
You are giving yourself a fighting chance and doing your best with sticking the proverbial two finger up at cancer. You can't ask more of yourself than that.

Have you got your pineapple sticks all ready to suck on?

I have everything crossed. (well I did just have to uncross the eyes though as I couldn't see to finish this message,) and I'm wishing you all the best on your chemo journey.

Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 01 Oct 2015 at 11:29
Wishing you well with your chemo.

Maureen

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." A A Milne
User
Posted 01 Oct 2015 at 12:37
Good luck today, make sure you run whenever you feel up to it, even only a couple of slow miles, it made a world of difference to me mentally. Kev

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019