My OH has a similar diagnosis to you of G 7 T3 b and 3 years of HT following RT.
If your appointment has been cancelled and you are worried, I would suggest that you ask your GP for a PSA blood test. hopefully this will remain as low as the previous test and if so, you will not need to worry until the next main appointment comes up.
If it has increased, then I would get hold of Consultants secretary ( they tend to be the do- ers ) and in my experience always reply to calls and emails, and demand an earlier appointment as you are worried. Most are sympathetic if you explain how you feel.
Best of luck
Edited by member 08 Oct 2015 at 20:03
| Reason: Not specified