I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Strength to you all

User
Posted 19 Oct 2015 at 18:41
I will proberbly come off this site for a while as those who have had conversations with me know I lost

my beautiful man several days ago

I thank anyone who replied to my posts but I wish strength to everyone who is on this journey.

Love to you all sue. Rays wife.

User
Posted 19 Oct 2015 at 18:41
I will proberbly come off this site for a while as those who have had conversations with me know I lost

my beautiful man several days ago

I thank anyone who replied to my posts but I wish strength to everyone who is on this journey.

Love to you all sue. Rays wife.

User
Posted 19 Oct 2015 at 19:38

Sue I really do know how you feel, i hope we can both deal with this with the bravery our brave men did. Love to you xxxx

User
Posted 19 Oct 2015 at 20:14

Dear Sue and Joy

I wish you both the strength to get through the coming days and weeks without your lovely men beside you.

None of us can truly understand what it is like if we haven't gone through your experiences.

I wish you both peace and contentment with lots of memories of happier times.

You are able to give strength to each other since you (and the other wives and partners on here who have gone through the same thing) will truly know what your life is currently like.

Bless you both

Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 20 Oct 2015 at 14:28
Hi Sue and Joy

I echo Fiona's words.

I am here for you anytime for anything you may need to chat about.

Xxxxx

Mo

User
Posted 20 Oct 2015 at 14:41

Sue
I'm so sorry and I wish I could say something to help but I can't imagine your pain.
I hope you do find your way back here in time.

My thoughts are also with you.

Paul

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 19 Oct 2015 at 19:38

Sue I really do know how you feel, i hope we can both deal with this with the bravery our brave men did. Love to you xxxx

User
Posted 19 Oct 2015 at 20:14

Dear Sue and Joy

I wish you both the strength to get through the coming days and weeks without your lovely men beside you.

None of us can truly understand what it is like if we haven't gone through your experiences.

I wish you both peace and contentment with lots of memories of happier times.

You are able to give strength to each other since you (and the other wives and partners on here who have gone through the same thing) will truly know what your life is currently like.

Bless you both

Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 20 Oct 2015 at 07:14

hi sue may you keep the strength you have already shown my thoughts are with you this morning

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 20 Oct 2015 at 09:19

Hi Sue and Joy,

I am ending my love and thoughts to you both. I have been there too and if there is anything I can do or share, just message me. Right now it is just about getting through each day as best you can.

Love, Fiona xx

User
Posted 20 Oct 2015 at 14:28
Hi Sue and Joy

I echo Fiona's words.

I am here for you anytime for anything you may need to chat about.

Xxxxx

Mo

User
Posted 20 Oct 2015 at 14:41

Sue
I'm so sorry and I wish I could say something to help but I can't imagine your pain.
I hope you do find your way back here in time.

My thoughts are also with you.

Paul