I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Occasional PAIN

User
Posted 06 Nov 2015 at 17:41

I am having occasional, once a week maybe, drawing type pain in my testicals, lasts for a couple of hours, its just uncomfortable, and goes as quick as it comes.

Is this part of the HT treatment ?

User
Posted 06 Nov 2015 at 20:19

Hi Old1, I have read your profile and seen that you have had green light laser treatment but as that was back in Feb this year would not directly link it with your current problem and I know that you should not get those symptoms from HT so as a result If it was me I would contact either my doctor or oncologist/urologist for further advice.

Not sure what else to suggest but someone else may offer further advice that may help

Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Regards Chris/Woody

Life seems different upside down, take another viewpoint

User
Posted 06 Nov 2015 at 21:28

Hi Old1 It could be other matters but HT is a good candidate - I've sent a PM hope it helps

Ray.

User
Posted 07 Nov 2015 at 14:41

Hi Old1,

sounds similar to what I had a while back.

I mentioned it to my onco during a visit and was told that it was probably due to the testicles shrinking from the effects of the HT.

It will pass, well it did for me...

All the best

Kevin 

User
Posted 07 Nov 2015 at 15:28
Old 1 it was one of Mick's really early problems. It lasted for just a few seconds sometimes but occasionally could last for several days. It stopped as soon as he came off HT during chemo.

Xx

Mo

Edited by member 07 Nov 2015 at 15:29  | Reason: Not specified

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 06 Nov 2015 at 20:19

Hi Old1, I have read your profile and seen that you have had green light laser treatment but as that was back in Feb this year would not directly link it with your current problem and I know that you should not get those symptoms from HT so as a result If it was me I would contact either my doctor or oncologist/urologist for further advice.

Not sure what else to suggest but someone else may offer further advice that may help

Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Regards Chris/Woody

Life seems different upside down, take another viewpoint

User
Posted 06 Nov 2015 at 21:28

Hi Old1 It could be other matters but HT is a good candidate - I've sent a PM hope it helps

Ray.

User
Posted 07 Nov 2015 at 14:41

Hi Old1,

sounds similar to what I had a while back.

I mentioned it to my onco during a visit and was told that it was probably due to the testicles shrinking from the effects of the HT.

It will pass, well it did for me...

All the best

Kevin 

User
Posted 07 Nov 2015 at 15:28
Old 1 it was one of Mick's really early problems. It lasted for just a few seconds sometimes but occasionally could last for several days. It stopped as soon as he came off HT during chemo.

Xx

Mo

Edited by member 07 Nov 2015 at 15:29  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 07 Nov 2015 at 16:24

Thanks Chilled and Edamo, reassuring to know it has happened to others as well.

I'm sure I have read something about it on here ?

Many thanks again