Marje - I'm on Enzo. Fortunately for me I didn't have any pain from my bone mets before starting on Enzo so I can't help you. The only problems for me from the Enzo were:
1. It made me constipated. A few weeks of laxatives sorted this out and I now have little trouble with constipation.
2. I have got some muscle pain but not enough to consider taking pain killers.
3. Hot flushes got worse but again are tolerable.
4. I seem to have got creakier, I think the Enzo may accentuate the pain from arthritic joints. Again not a big deal, I don't need pain killers and can do most of what I did pre-Enzo, just not as fast!
5. It's sent my BP north. The GP has put me on tablets and is confident I won't be having a heart attack/stroke any time soon.
Edited by member 19 Nov 2015 at 17:37
| Reason: Not specified