I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Happy Easter

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 05:21

Happy Easter to you all, am not a religious person but on the 27th of this month it will be one year since being diagnosed, so easter will always be a big part of my life

regards

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 09:04

Good Lord! Have we only known you a year?

Happy Easter from me also x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 10:02
Hi Nidge,

Happy Easter (for Sunday).

I'm really sorry that you've been affected by this awful disease but it does focus your mind on what's really important in your life.

It's really easy to take things for granted but I've found that in some ways, I'm a much better person.

We are all on a similar journey and there's a special bond between us here that many others who haven't experienced cancer in their lives, would find difficult to understand. I think it's the friendships here that keep many of us going.

It's been a real pleasure having you on this site and hope that continues for a long time to come.

All the Best,

Steve

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 11:06

Hi Nidge and everyone.
Yes , have a great weekend and I echo Steves thoughts. Joining this site was a godsend and has made me some new friends. So I thank you all for that.

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 05:21

Happy Easter to you all, am not a religious person but on the 27th of this month it will be one year since being diagnosed, so easter will always be a big part of my life

regards

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 08:52

Happy Easter to you and yours too nidge

A whole year later and a lot of memories to think on now eh?

Some of them won't be happy ones, but I know you'll appreciate the fact that you are here to look back on them. Long may that continue for you

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 15:00
Nidge,

You were one of the very first to reply to me when I joined in Dec 15 needing help and advice.

I'm aware of what you have been through from your posts (like so many others on here too) and just want to wish you all the best for the future.

John

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 21:27

Hi Nidge, like you I was twelve months on 11th Feb last year and so much has happened that the posting on here with questions, getting answers and also answering others gives a sense of belonging to this elite group of fellows including OH's and partners.

We all start off in a quandary with limited knowledge of what is happening to us and what will be, then we get better informed as we continue our treatment but it is the common bond and camaraderie that helps us get through.

Yes a happy Easter to you too and long may we have anniversaries and milestones.

Regards Chris/Woody

Life seems different upside down, take another viewpoint

User
Posted 26 Mar 2016 at 06:15
Hello nidge like everyone else has said you really are there for others - thank you. Hope you and your family have a good Easter with some spring sunshine. Take care Jayne x
User
Posted 26 Mar 2016 at 12:25

Thanks Nidge,
I wish you and your family a happy Easter. Thanks for all the supportive postings. ' meeting' so many good people here has been a great support.
Love the humour too, keeps the gremlins at bay.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 08:52

Happy Easter to you and yours too nidge

A whole year later and a lot of memories to think on now eh?

Some of them won't be happy ones, but I know you'll appreciate the fact that you are here to look back on them. Long may that continue for you

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 09:04

Good Lord! Have we only known you a year?

Happy Easter from me also x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 10:02
Hi Nidge,

Happy Easter (for Sunday).

I'm really sorry that you've been affected by this awful disease but it does focus your mind on what's really important in your life.

It's really easy to take things for granted but I've found that in some ways, I'm a much better person.

We are all on a similar journey and there's a special bond between us here that many others who haven't experienced cancer in their lives, would find difficult to understand. I think it's the friendships here that keep many of us going.

It's been a real pleasure having you on this site and hope that continues for a long time to come.

All the Best,

Steve

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 11:06

Hi Nidge and everyone.
Yes , have a great weekend and I echo Steves thoughts. Joining this site was a godsend and has made me some new friends. So I thank you all for that.

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 15:00
Nidge,

You were one of the very first to reply to me when I joined in Dec 15 needing help and advice.

I'm aware of what you have been through from your posts (like so many others on here too) and just want to wish you all the best for the future.

John

User
Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 21:27

Hi Nidge, like you I was twelve months on 11th Feb last year and so much has happened that the posting on here with questions, getting answers and also answering others gives a sense of belonging to this elite group of fellows including OH's and partners.

We all start off in a quandary with limited knowledge of what is happening to us and what will be, then we get better informed as we continue our treatment but it is the common bond and camaraderie that helps us get through.

Yes a happy Easter to you too and long may we have anniversaries and milestones.

Regards Chris/Woody

Life seems different upside down, take another viewpoint

User
Posted 26 Mar 2016 at 06:15
Hello nidge like everyone else has said you really are there for others - thank you. Hope you and your family have a good Easter with some spring sunshine. Take care Jayne x
User
Posted 26 Mar 2016 at 12:25

Thanks Nidge,
I wish you and your family a happy Easter. Thanks for all the supportive postings. ' meeting' so many good people here has been a great support.
Love the humour too, keeps the gremlins at bay.