Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Cancer & concert

User
Posted 08 Jul 2016 at 12:57
Hi All,

I've decided on the op and have a date 1.9.2016. We've decided to go all over prior, Florida, Thailand and Dubai, this diagnosis made us re evaluate! Anyway my wife manages a lovely theatre in South East London and is putting on a 'Kick Cancer At Christmas' charity concert on 9th Dec and has lots of West End stars performing for free! There are three cancer charities receiving proceeds and of course one is Prostate Cancer UK. I'll post more details later but hopeful that lots of people on this forum will attend and meet each other. Dave

User
Posted 08 Jul 2016 at 12:57
Hi All,

I've decided on the op and have a date 1.9.2016. We've decided to go all over prior, Florida, Thailand and Dubai, this diagnosis made us re evaluate! Anyway my wife manages a lovely theatre in South East London and is putting on a 'Kick Cancer At Christmas' charity concert on 9th Dec and has lots of West End stars performing for free! There are three cancer charities receiving proceeds and of course one is Prostate Cancer UK. I'll post more details later but hopeful that lots of people on this forum will attend and meet each other. Dave

User
Posted 09 Jul 2016 at 12:01
Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Good priced tickets...is there a tube station close by

Bri

From Euston... Northern Line to Embankment. Walk to Charing Cross (few mins).. Overland to Catford Bridge.. Theatre 4 mins walk from station.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 08 Jul 2016 at 13:40

good idea
regards
nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 08 Jul 2016 at 19:02

Sounds fantastic - some of those who attend the Euston Flyer get together on 7th December could make a weekend of it and stay for the concert!

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 08 Jul 2016 at 22:21
Sounds tempting Lyn
User
Posted 08 Jul 2016 at 23:58
Hi all,

The concert really will be a beautiful event and a lovely way to start the festive season. We have had some really great West End performers pledge support (I can't name them until nearer the time) but lots of really talented people involved and all giving their time for free. It's a black tie event with a glass of sparkly on arrival. It's set in the beautiful Grade II listed Broadway Theatre.

Its on Friday 9th December at 7:30pm. Tickets are on sale at www.broadwaytheatre.org.uk and if you book early and use the code HOPE2016 you'll get £2 off each ticket!

The nominated charities to receive an equal split of proceeds are: Prostate Cancer UK, Breast Cancer Care & The Lavender Trust.

Really hope you can make it and please spread the word! We have 800 tickets to sell. The more we sell the more people we help. X

Carmel (Davids wife)

User
Posted 09 Jul 2016 at 09:15

Bri

User
Posted 09 Jul 2016 at 12:01
Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Bri

From Euston... Northern Line to Embankment. Walk to Charing Cross (few mins).. Overland to Catford Bridge.. Theatre 4 mins walk from station.