I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Worried about two symptoms

User
Posted 30 Jun 2017 at 21:14

I noticed small amount of fresh blood coming out of my penis and I saw clotted blood threads in my urine and semen, also burning penis pain from inside "typically in penile urethra", unfortunately these symptoms lasted more than 4 months till now , I visited urologist and I've done blood tests such as PSA it was normal and urinalysis findings was RBC's , no signs of inflammation  or infection, kidney tests was normal, Doctor asked for abdominal and pelvis ultra sound and nothing noticed except tiny gallstones.

I'm very worried because I felt simple pain in my lower left back when I lay down I'm scared that there is something wrong like metastatic tumor to the bone.

can anyone please tell me what are the possibilities for my case or guide me what to do next?

User
Posted 01 Jul 2017 at 00:22

Sounds like you had a bit of infection which didn't show up in the tests. Some urinary tract and kidney infections are notoriously hard to diagnose.

You have had lots of tests all of which indicate there is nothing seriously wrong with you and that you don't have prostate cancer - so no bone mets. Being a medical student you probably already know that - perhaps a bit of stress about exams or similar?

Edited by member 01 Jul 2017 at 00:24  | Reason: Not specified

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard