Hi Charlie, I am now 23 months post laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. My PSA started increasing rapidly last September. After a bit of to and fro with the oncologist initially unwilling to do salvage radiotherapy we agreed between us and my wife that it would be worth going ahead. I finished 55 Grays of SRT at the end of April. I was told it had around a 40% chance of success but like Kevan I was keen to have what is most likely a last go at a curative attempt. Side effects have been manageable so far, in fact despite it being exhausting I sailed through the process of SRT. My oncologist is still convinced I have spread but for now there is no evidence of that. Only time will tell. Hopefully it has cured it but if not it will have given me more time, I think. I am on HT for another two years and last PSA on 2nd May was <0.1 for the first time since June 2016. Like Kevan, I try not to have any regrets, we make these decisions armed with the information available at the time and do the best we can. I hope all the answers you have had to your post are of some help but only you can make the final decision, sorry if that sounds harsh, it isn't meant to be. Wishing you all the best, Ian.