I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search



Prostatitis Researcher/Specialist

Posted 25 July 2017 22:10:18(UTC)

Does anyone know any researchers or specialist consultants with a particular interests in Prostatitis? I seen Consultant Urologists locally but both seem to follow the standard protocols of antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and then fall to the default that appears quite dismissive - its Prostatitis, its complicated to understand what is going on and you will just have to live with it.

Its not easy to take when you have continuous burning pain and urge to urinate all the time.

Trying to find answers and help if I can but conventional medicine appears to have failed me...

Posted 26 July 2017 07:50:43(UTC)

Hello Stuchop and welcome

Just bumping your post as I can't advise you

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Thanked 1 time
Posted 26 July 2017 09:42:56(UTC)

You might be better asking for a referral to a pain clinic and/or bladder clinic.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Thanked 1 time
Posted 27 July 2017 19:57:43(UTC)
Thanks both - will explore the pain/bladder clinic options. I'm still keen to see if there is anyone out there researching into Prostatis
©2018 Prostate Cancer UK