I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Have I caused damage to prostate?

User
Posted 07 Sep 2017 at 19:05
Cutting long story short, I am too embarrassed to say this to doctor but I bought a prostate massager.

A day after i used it i saw blood in my sperm.

Ive stopped using it and now the blood has gone very very light.

It still keeps stinging when I urinate and no infection in tests.

Doctor has sent bloods off to rule out anything serious.

My question is why does it keep stinging when I urinate and keep seeing very light blood in sperm?

Havei caused any damage to prostate?

User
Posted 07 Sep 2017 at 21:20

You need to tell the GP the proper story - there is nothing to be ashamed of but it is hard for the GP to diagnose properly if he doesn't have all the facts. You may have wanted to try it as a sexual experience and feel he might be shocked, but lots of men and women enjoy anal stimulation and there are also people who rather than doing it for sexual reasons simply believe that prostate massage is important to their general health.

The blood might be related or it might not - were you very energetic with the massager? Stinging when weeing sounds more like a urinary tract infection and that is also the most likely reason for the traces of blood.

Edited by member 07 Sep 2017 at 21:21  | Reason: Not specified

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 08 Sep 2017 at 09:05
Hi thanks for reply.

Yes was energetic lol. Was moving massager side to side and up and down and pushing it.

What puzzles me is that it cant be a urine infection as my urine says no infection or blood.

The only small coloured blood I see now is for sperm.

It was pure blood. Now hardly any but the burning sensation when having a wee is still there.

User
Posted 08 Sep 2017 at 18:02

Some deep-seated UTIs do not show up on the basic test available to GPs so a urine sample has to go to the hospital for proper testing. But if you are not used to anal penetration, you wouldn't necessarily know how much is too much and may have bruised your prostate. Tell the GP the truth.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 09 Sep 2017 at 12:17

pm sent Profdriver