I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

I feel feminine now

User
Posted 09 Nov 2017 at 00:05
Since my proatatectomy I have felt very feminine. I think it was in the works before, but now it's what I desire. Does this happen to others? I want to know...
User
Posted 12 Nov 2017 at 09:40

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
I doubt that most of us would say we feel feminine as a result!

On the other hand, I'll bet the majority of us would say we feel 'less masculine', on our honest days, anyway  ;-)

And I suspect that means much the same!

-- Andrew --

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 09 Nov 2017 at 08:33

Hello Bill and welcome to teh site

How long ago was your operation and are you on any hormones.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 09 Nov 2017 at 10:22

After almost three years on hormone therapy, I've noticed slight changes in my reaction to things/people; I find it quite interesting; but then, I've long thought that the world would be a better place if men were more in touch with their feminine side!

I'll soon find out if it's permanent.

If you are post prostatectomy before / without hormones, however, then I think it's much more likely to be a psychological thing. As distance between you and the surgery increases, it will likely fade away. But if you find it distressing, you need to seek professional help.

-- Andrew --

User
Posted 09 Nov 2017 at 17:50

Bill, I’m nearly 12 years now since Dx and I’d say that I’m more sensitive now to feelings, one does get used to the hotties but the cold spells I don’t like.

Chris.

User
Posted 09 Nov 2017 at 20:02

All this is quite different from "feeling feminine". Bill I needs to explain what he means. HT brings out our gentler side as the testosterone is suppressed, but I doubt that most of us would say we feel feminine as a result!

AC

User
Posted 11 Nov 2017 at 15:53

All this is quite different from "feeling feminine". Bill I needs to explain what he means. HT brings out our gentler side as the testosterone is suppressed, but I doubt that most of us would say we feel feminine as a result!

AC

Likewise. I think my wife would like me to stay on them wether I need them or not.. I always felt I was from Mars, but now more from Venus these days. I think I'm now from somewhere in between. (I know that makes me from Earth)!

User
Posted 12 Nov 2017 at 09:40

I doubt that most of us would say we feel feminine as a result!

On the other hand, I'll bet the majority of us would say we feel 'less masculine', on our honest days, anyway  ;-)

And I suspect that means much the same!

-- Andrew --

User
Posted 13 Nov 2017 at 13:51

Hello Bill, Yes, oddly I find myself in the same situation. I feel like I have the sex drive of a teenage girl and certainly the sexual response of one, I don't mean that I'm attracted to men, merely that an orgasm is as difficult to come by as one.

I have recently taken a couple of surveys regarding the female side of the male brain, and both have come out as me being 90% woman. The wife (oddly) seems to still like the new me.