Hello, and thankyou for viewing this thread in this supportive forum.
So far, I have had :
a slowly rising PSA (3.8 to 5.1 in 40 months
An MRI scan done which had two "equivocal " areas.
Consultant is putting me on the list for a template biopsy.
Here is my dilemma.I am a self- employed performer in Physical Theatre, and I have a job coming in 2 weeks, which ends in March.
I am torn between exiting the job for the biopsy, or waiting until March, The consultant thought this was do- able given the signs , such as they are SEEM to indicate something non- aggressive.Though only a biopsy will confirm this
But I am torn, and have to make a decision in the next day or so....
Any thoughts would help a decision...