Show search

Notification

Error
<12

hard to come to terms with

User
Posted 20 Dec 2018 at 17:53

Hi mate, 

Just read your post from September 2017 about invicorp. Going to note it and ask my consultant when I see him in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the info mate 

Sandy

User
Posted 20 Dec 2018 at 18:32
Otherwise go to the OnineClinic.com and buy some depending on your circumstances and other health / GP advice. I think 5 costs about £120. Sometimes you just have to sort your own recovery I reckon. I had very varied results with Caverject and tremendous after pain. And never a full erection tbh. Invicorp was awesome. Luckily for me I don’t need it now but may do in the future.
User
Posted 30 May 2019 at 19:58

Hi guys. 

Been a while since I posted as things were going along smoothly for a couple of years. 

But suddenly the s*** has hit the fan, just been told my psa is now detectable at 0.6. Been undetectable for the past 2 years. Thinking that the zoladex is now failing. Totally weird as I had been living my life with no hospitals for a few months but now its going tits up.

Have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow but to be honest I'm fesring the worst. My psa was undetectable I'm January but it is now staring to raise its ugly head again.

Good luck and wishes to my fellow sufferers.