Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Self Test

User
Posted 07 Mar 2018 at 23:50
It’s an odd topic, but bear with me.

Guys, you already know, or should, that you need to feel your testacles for anything strange, well guys, you can now add, especially if you’re on HT, to feel your breasts, or MOOBS, I’ve recently done that and now have an appointment at the Breast Clinic!

It could be a Met, it could be nothing, or something new.

I’ll let you know.

Chris.

User
Posted 08 Mar 2018 at 00:09

Yes, we do have a member here who was diagnosed with breast cancer as well as PCa. We also had another member recently undergoing tests but fortunately got the all clear - I think it was diagnosed as a fatty lump rather than cancer. There is an increasing body of thought that radiotherapy to the breast buds (prior to HT) may lead to a slightly increased risk of breast cancer down the line.

All men should check their breast area anyway - whether they have HT, RT or not.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 08 Mar 2018 at 01:27

Thanks Lyn.xx

User
Posted 29 Mar 2018 at 08:21

Well, I’ve now had a Mammogram which was clear, so I still don’t know.

See Onco next month.

Chris.

User
Posted 29 Sep 2019 at 16:36
Latest news, Onco said in July he was asking about a Bone Scan, well I’m still waiting, have sent him a reminder.

I’m actually disappointed with him for letting my PSA rise this year without intervention, 3.3 December, 8.8 in May, 17.9 in June, started Zolidex in July, then 21.4 a week before last Jab.

Chris.

User
Posted 30 Sep 2019 at 08:37
Hi Chris ,

My Onco is asking me to consider IHT I will be Two years on Prostap with PSA 0.04 on Jan 2020

I have three small Tumours under control , But I have not had a scan to see if my Early Chemo six sessions two years ago

Zapped them

I would not have the courage to let my psa go above 4 , as when it went to 3.1 I got my cancer back with three tumours

June 2017 and went back on Prostap in Sept that year .

Good luck

Barry