I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Zoladex can anyone help please

User
Posted 09 Mar 2018 at 21:16

I feel like am losing my mind but u have watched this for a while now. is any one on zoladex..i think its called goserelin  to. do anyone change after getting it every 3 months.

Maybe its me. but when my uncle get its for about a week /1o days he seems to changes a bit. like not eating as well and becomes a bit sore and bes a bit mental issues just small things. and looks a bit off . and then in a few weeks hes back to normal ... is anyone else like this i feel am dreaming it so any feed back wood wood be so much welcome

User
Posted 10 Mar 2018 at 08:27

Just bumping you shellie so you don't get lost down the list

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 10 Mar 2018 at 11:57

Many guys here on it or like I have been on Zoladex or similar HT (Hormone Therapy) which aims to stop the production of testosterone. Common side effects of that are loss of sexual function - fatigue- poor concentration - mood swings. It's worth checking the right dosage is being given of 10.8 mg every 12 weeks or 3.6mg every 4 weeks.

Ray

User
Posted 10 Mar 2018 at 16:21

I was on Zoladex for 6 months.

It did have some side effects on me including, memory problems, sleep problems, (waking in the early morning repeatedly with difficulty falling back to sleep) anxiety attacks, and fatigue.

I think these might contribute to yr uncle's behavioural change. I'm told the effects last 6 months after the expiry / end of the 3 months of the last treatment, and that is what I have found.

Maybe you could try talking about it with your uncle.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 10 Mar 2018 at 08:27

Just bumping you shellie so you don't get lost down the list

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 10 Mar 2018 at 11:57

Many guys here on it or like I have been on Zoladex or similar HT (Hormone Therapy) which aims to stop the production of testosterone. Common side effects of that are loss of sexual function - fatigue- poor concentration - mood swings. It's worth checking the right dosage is being given of 10.8 mg every 12 weeks or 3.6mg every 4 weeks.

Ray

User
Posted 10 Mar 2018 at 16:21

I was on Zoladex for 6 months.

It did have some side effects on me including, memory problems, sleep problems, (waking in the early morning repeatedly with difficulty falling back to sleep) anxiety attacks, and fatigue.

I think these might contribute to yr uncle's behavioural change. I'm told the effects last 6 months after the expiry / end of the 3 months of the last treatment, and that is what I have found.

Maybe you could try talking about it with your uncle.