Show search

Notification

Error

advanced prostate cancer spinal cord compression

User
Posted 30 Jun 2018 at 13:57

Hello,

My Name is Aniket Bose

My Father is Diabetic patient diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer spinal cord compression WITH PSA 641. Doctor prescribe chemotherapy (docetaxel) + hormone therapy (ADT) + Radiation . Doctor suggest him 8 chemo  Doctor decided to do radiation therapy my father PSA level down to 151 after 3rd chemo my father psa down to 5 By God grace its a big Achievment for him But there is some side effect of chemo for ex- weakness, shaking hands, metallic taste in mouth etc the main thing is he is having pain in his leg he is unable to walk what is the main reason and pls also tell me the life expectancy of advance prostate cancer and also suggest me to what food will be given to him which is good for prostate cancer .

User
Posted 30 Jun 2018 at 13:57

Hello,

My Name is Aniket Bose

My Father is Diabetic patient diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer spinal cord compression WITH PSA 641. Doctor prescribe chemotherapy (docetaxel) + hormone therapy (ADT) + Radiation . Doctor suggest him 8 chemo  Doctor decided to do radiation therapy my father PSA level down to 151 after 3rd chemo my father psa down to 5 By God grace its a big Achievment for him But there is some side effect of chemo for ex- weakness, shaking hands, metallic taste in mouth etc the main thing is he is having pain in his leg he is unable to walk what is the main reason and pls also tell me the life expectancy of advance prostate cancer and also suggest me to what food will be given to him which is good for prostate cancer .

User
Posted 01 Jul 2018 at 09:22
Hello Aniket.

I'm sorry I can't advise you so I'm bumping you a little in the hope that somebody else will respond with the right knowledge.

I assume that you are in another country perhaps? IF so, where abouts are you?

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 01 Jul 2018 at 09:22
Hello Aniket.

I'm sorry I can't advise you so I'm bumping you a little in the hope that somebody else will respond with the right knowledge.

I assume that you are in another country perhaps? IF so, where abouts are you?

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 01 Jul 2018 at 18:06
Aniket, if that is your real name please edit it to something else. We try to use pseudonyms on this forum to protect ourselves from troublemakers. As to your firdtvtwo questions, you must seek answers from your father's oncologist. Nobody on this forum can advise. On the question of food, the usual advice is that whatever is good for heart health will be helpful with PCa.

AC

User
Posted 02 Jul 2018 at 06:05

Ok 😊

User
Posted 02 Jul 2018 at 06:17

Thank u for giving me your valuable feedback