Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Prostonic - wonder cure?

User
Posted 19 Jul 2018 at 18:36

Prostonic

My elderly father-law who is in his mid-eighties has a constant urge to urinate (from what I see when we take him out).

He is under the doctor for various other ailments, so I presume there have been PSA tests. He has bought “alternative” snake-oil type products to “cure” aches and pains from the newspapers and now he is on the speed-dial list of some salesman who sells him various remedies including ‘Prostonic’ at £25 for 20 days.

The blurb says it is made from ‘natural’ ingredients, but the website makes no claims as to efficacy whatever. God knows what the salesman promises him during his regular phone calls.

Check out this website and I would be grateful for any advice.

https://www.snowdenhealthcare.co.uk/prostonic

Obviously, I will try to get a referral to Urology, but has ‘Prostonic’ been a miracle cure for your BPH / urethral constriction?

Thank you.

Cheers, John

Edited by member 20 Jul 2018 at 08:22  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 20 Jul 2018 at 17:17
Bollinge, I can understand your anxiety but you have put two posts on about the same subject .

When any of us posts a new topic it has to go to the moderators for approval before it appears on the page so if you post like this and can't see it, give it a little time because it is probably still waiting for approval.

I am concerned for you that too many posts with the same heading will cause other members to leap frog those posts altogether and you'll get no advice at all because we will assume they are just duplicated posts

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails