I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Chemo again and again my new thread

User
Posted 04 Aug 2018 at 17:46

Dear All everygone know that deal with chemo is very tuff job but I read in this forum in advance prostate cancer chemo can be done again and again lets take an example first session of chemo can be done psa is down then again after 1 year psa goes up then again chemo. Chemo is for life time there is no medicine just like diabetic and blood pressure which suppress cancer for life long . My father is done with 5th chemo he looses 10 kg weight other sideeffect like leg pain unable to walk by god grace psa down to 5 before it was 640 + he can take zolodax injection oncologist said after 6 th chemo there is some test bone scan because he is having mscc pls tell me 

User
Posted 05 Aug 2018 at 13:21
I'm not really sure what it is you want answering Bose.

Are you asking if Chemo can be used as a control treatment just as there would be for Diabetes?

You pose many questions on here, some of which seem to repeat themselves. I do understand that you are concerned for your father's health but sometimes you need to ask these questions of a medical person.

Failing your father's doctor,why not try and speak to one of the nurses on here.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails