I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Cancer-related fatigue - a blog

User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 11:57

i recently wrote a blog on fatigue which I published on my thread. It was suggested it might not reach everybody so I should make it a separate thread. So here’s the link. Hope it’s useful.

https://yorkhull.wordpress.com/2018/08/10/cancer-related-fatigue/

Happy to hear your thoughts.

Ulsterman I have tried to reply to your private message but your inbox is full. 

Edited by member 13 Aug 2018 at 12:28  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 12:21
Thanks Yorkhull x
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 12:41

Great blog Yorkhull, , marvellous insight into how this disease can make you feel and affect your quality of life. Your positivity shines through though and as you say we all have to live in the present.

Although my husband's situation at the moment is good  the realist in me  ( some would say pessimist ) makes me worry  that  this may change. Sometimes I think I need a kick up the backside and to be more positive.

I sincerely hope the benefits from  your blood transfusion  last for a good long time and you can enjoy whatever you want to do. Can you have another in the future?

Best Wishes

Ann 

User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 14:00
Provides an interesting insight. Thank you for the link.
Barry
User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 14:20
Great read Paul thank you !
User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 14:53
Well, you know my thoughts already Paul through facebook and I repeat

Black pudding!!!!

A bit like Marmite I would think and never having tasted it I shouldn't comment but it's the thought

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 16:03

Thanks Paul - an informative read.

Ulsterman

User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 17:29
Have you seen my message Uksterman. I cannot reply to your private message as your inbox is full.
User
Posted 13 Aug 2018 at 20:20

Paul

i haven’t got your message.  I’ve deleted a pile of messages so hopefully it’ll go through now.  Thanks.

ulsterman