Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

advice about Dental Charges

User
Posted 08 Sep 2018 at 14:26

Greetings Folks

I was told some time ago that I had an enlarged prostate things seemed to have settled down until a couple of months ago, then the pain in the groin passing urine general discomfort returned, I let things go until a couple days ago harassed by my better half ive made an appointment with my gp.

the same symptoms as six years ago, weight loss, sleep disturbance, night sweats ,constant ( seems like ) visits to the loo

when you add these symptoms to the problems with Sarcoma Cancer second visit same thigh same area, its almost a year since the operation the wound is still open !!!   I visit two hospitals to see the consultants every couple of weeks that often were are on first name terms with everyone in the clinics from the admin staff , porters , nursing and doctors CT, MRI scans xrays you name it ive had it ,VAC on and off, different dressings silver, aqua strips, honey dressings , charcoal , iodine.  yesterday a nurse put same eye ointment yes eye ointment.   the consultant has on the back burner a FLAP were he will take a piece of skin,muscle blood vessels from my groin and flip it over to my right thigh he give it 50%  /  50% of success.

what im really after is help advice if anyone knows how i can get help with dental charges, bare with me you may understand were im coming from

im a 72 year old pensioner NEVER claimed anything off the state, i get state pension + attendance allowance as i need help with dressing,bathing, getting in and out of bed walking going up and down stairs. my wife has a little pension NOT full never worked while kids growing up.

my health problems, sarcoma cancer, pernicious anaemia. severe  osteoarthritis , NF 1 neurofribromatosis   and haemangiona  do i qualify for help with dental charges I'm aware its not a prostate cancer problem but i may have undiagnosed prostate, people say fill a form in my pride is telling me big brother watches forms we fill in, dont hear anything about my health, i,m told someone you live with, pension credit , DLA on and on 

so so sorry to put this on to anyone     C.A.B  dont understand what im saying its so frustrating

kindest of regards

petnikev