Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Absent Friends continue

User
Posted 05 Nov 2018 at 06:37

Hello Friends,

yesterday at our “All Souls” Service, held annually in one of our local Churches, 2 candles were lit in memory of our ABSENT FRIENDS now in that great Party in the Sky.

WE WILL,AND DO, REMEMBER THEM.

Chris.

User
Posted 05 Nov 2018 at 06:37

Hello Friends,

yesterday at our “All Souls” Service, held annually in one of our local Churches, 2 candles were lit in memory of our ABSENT FRIENDS now in that great Party in the Sky.

WE WILL,AND DO, REMEMBER THEM.

Chris.

User
Posted 16 Sep 2019 at 16:25

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Simon, Si, passed on yesterday at 12.37 with Vanessa at his side.

RIP Si, you will be sadly missed by Vanessa, Charlie and Stevie as well as all of us on here.

See Simon’s story and Si Ness on the forum. 

Chris.

PS, that just leaves George and I of the old group I think.

Edited by member 16 Sep 2019 at 17:03  | Reason: Not specified

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 05 Nov 2018 at 08:09

Hi Chris

Thank you for this simple act of remembrance that you unfailingly carry out each year. 

Kind regards

Kevan 

User
Posted 16 Sep 2019 at 16:25

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Simon, Si, passed on yesterday at 12.37 with Vanessa at his side.

RIP Si, you will be sadly missed by Vanessa, Charlie and Stevie as well as all of us on here.

See Simon’s story and Si Ness on the forum. 

Chris.

PS, that just leaves George and I of the old group I think.

Edited by member 16 Sep 2019 at 17:03  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 16 Sep 2019 at 16:46
Thanks Chris, your annual memorial is greatly appreciated.

RIP Si

p.s. I'm still around!

Roger
User
Posted 16 Sep 2019 at 21:43

I am so sorry to read about Si, he was the one person who got me when I was first diagnosed, he was such an inspiration to me. I already miss the fact that he is not there if I have any questions. RIP Si, thinking of Ness and the girls.

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 18 Sep 2019 at 13:14
RIP Si - I am so sorry to read this update. Sending to love to all of the family x
User
Posted 18 Sep 2019 at 14:18

I'm so sorry to hear that Si has left us. It was a privilege to know him, even though it was only for a short time.

RIP Si

Steve