Have just returned from appointment with the nurse, decisions made and now reading to move forward.
I have decided to go down the HT/RT route as I feel that I am able to cope more with any side affects from this than I am with the side affect of RP.
have taken my first Bicalutmide tablet, as I’m sure most of you already know I will be taking these for 28days and having an injection half way through and then just the injections every 3months.
Waiting now for an appointment with the oncologist for more information on the RT and hopefully some sort of time table. The nurse has said that if it clashes with a holiday I have booked for April they may be able to postpone it.
will keep you updated on any side effects from the HT and further developments.
I hope you don’t mind my drivel but talking is my way of coping with this.