I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Thanks for the recommendation

User
Posted 21 Nov 2018 at 03:47

Hi, I saw on one of the threads, someone recommended Sureness Absorbent Pants sold at Home Bargains.

I now prefer these to the Tena ones I was using before, for me they are a better fit and just as absorbent as Tena.

At £17.16 for a case of 40, I think they are good value. 

Thanks to whoever posted the recommendation  

Edited by member 21 Nov 2018 at 08:51  | Reason: Spelling

User
Posted 21 Nov 2018 at 03:47

Hi, I saw on one of the threads, someone recommended Sureness Absorbent Pants sold at Home Bargains.

I now prefer these to the Tena ones I was using before, for me they are a better fit and just as absorbent as Tena.

At £17.16 for a case of 40, I think they are good value. 

Thanks to whoever posted the recommendation  

Edited by member 21 Nov 2018 at 08:51  | Reason: Spelling

User
Posted 22 Nov 2018 at 18:30
Thanks for the update Tony

Such information is often lost over time (unless somebody remembers it and asks ) so your post will be bound to help somebody who needs them.

Always good to get a personal recommendation, especially at the cheaper end of a price range, because a lot of men would assume cheap(er) must be inferior and not try them

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 22 Nov 2018 at 18:30
Thanks for the update Tony

Such information is often lost over time (unless somebody remembers it and asks ) so your post will be bound to help somebody who needs them.

Always good to get a personal recommendation, especially at the cheaper end of a price range, because a lot of men would assume cheap(er) must be inferior and not try them

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails