I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

No ejaculate

User
Posted 28 Nov 2018 at 19:45

I have read posts relating to dry orgasms - no elaculate.  Finished 20 RT sessions in Jun 18.  Finished 6 months HT in Jul 18.  PSA level in Jul 18 was 0.01.  Can get semi erect and can orgasm but no elaculate.  Was not told this could occur - was mentioned that my body would return to "normal" after approximately 6 months.  Please do think I am ungrateful - life is more important, but I would like to know if there is a possibility of ejaculate returning.  Regards.

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 17:01
I think the answer to your question must be yes and that you should have a happy new year, but perhaps a month or two late! A little more patience is required....

AC

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 17:13

Thank you for your reply.  More patience needed.  Perhaps I was to optimistic about full health returning.  Regards.

Edited by member 29 Nov 2018 at 17:13  | Reason: Spoelling

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 17:29
Most men lose the ability to ejaculate after RT and it is usually permanent. That is how RT makes you infertile.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 18:26
It’s actually shocking tbh in this day and age that the consultants don’t properly explain exactly what the side-effects of PCa treatment entail. Every treatment leads to temporary or permanent loss of normal sexual function which can be disastrous mentally for a man and obviously physically. In some cases even cured men never heal mentally as they are simply impotent which seems like a life sentence. I guess they don’t really go into full detail as many men would refuse the treatment they need due to the fear of the after results

If life gives you lemons , then make lemonade

User
Posted 30 Nov 2018 at 02:01
No one mentioned my missing 2” prior to surgery, although it might have been in the ‘small’ print on a barely-legible, poorly-photocopied pamphlet from the hospital.

Am I bovvered? Nah, maybe only a little bit (left😉).

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 30 Nov 2018 at 08:39
I don’t think this is going to bother me much as I have noticed over the last couple of years I have been drying up, I put it down to my vasectomy years ago. Maybe it was just a symptom of my PC

Bob