I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

No ejaculate

User
Posted 28 Nov 2018 at 19:45

I have read posts relating to dry orgasms - no elaculate.  Finished 20 RT sessions in Jun 18.  Finished 6 months HT in Jul 18.  PSA level in Jul 18 was 0.01.  Can get semi erect and can orgasm but no elaculate.  Was not told this could occur - was mentioned that my body would return to "normal" after approximately 6 months.  Please do think I am ungrateful - life is more important, but I would like to know if there is a possibility of ejaculate returning.  Regards.

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 17:01
I think the answer to your question must be yes and that you should have a happy new year, but perhaps a month or two late! A little more patience is required....

AC

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 17:13

Thank you for your reply.  More patience needed.  Perhaps I was to optimistic about full health returning.  Regards.

Edited by member 29 Nov 2018 at 17:13  | Reason: Spoelling

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 17:29
Most men lose the ability to ejaculate after RT and it is usually permanent. That is how RT makes you infertile.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 29 Nov 2018 at 18:26
It’s actually shocking tbh in this day and age that the consultants don’t properly explain exactly what the side-effects of PCa treatment entail. Every treatment leads to temporary or permanent loss of normal sexual function which can be disastrous mentally for a man and obviously physically. In some cases even cured men never heal mentally as they are simply impotent which seems like a life sentence. I guess they don’t really go into full detail as many men would refuse the treatment they need due to the fear of the after results
User
Posted 30 Nov 2018 at 02:01
No one mentioned my missing 2” prior to surgery, although it might have been in the ‘small’ print on a barely-legible, poorly-photocopied pamphlet from the hospital.

Am I bovvered? Nah, maybe only a little bit (left😉).

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 30 Nov 2018 at 08:39
I don’t think this is going to bother me much as I have noticed over the last couple of years I have been drying up, I put it down to my vasectomy years ago. Maybe it was just a symptom of my PC

Bob