I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Prostate indenting on bladder.

User
Posted 01 Jan 2019 at 22:48

Hi i had a ultrasound to lookf for kidney stones the radiologist said she couldn't see all my bladder because it looked like my prostate was indenting in my bladder .My Doctor phoned the next day to tell me she was referring me to a urologist to investigate further iam worried its cancer my doctor says she doesn't think it is my urine is clear no blood or pain just wondering has anybody else experienced these symptoms thanks Dave.

User
Posted 02 Jan 2019 at 01:18

Has anyone mentioned a PSA test to you? It would have been done via a blood test.

Prostates continue to grow as men get older so enlarged prostate is very common and can push on the bladder / urethra causing difficulties in weeing or frequent loo trips, difficulty emptying properly, disturbed nights, etc. Although irritating, enlarged prostate (also called BPH) is benign but it is best to see a urologist to have other possibilities ruled out.

It would be better to keep your additional posts on your original thread so that members can see the replies you have had previously. 

Edited by member 02 Jan 2019 at 01:19  | Reason: Not specified

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard