Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzee

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 14:34

Hi All

5 weeks after I had my RP operation I'm still getting sharp pains pins over my tummy 

Stiches already gone. 

I wonder that is it safe to use of steam rooms, Jacuzee, sauna?

Thank you all for reading this.

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 15:58

Me and the wife had a sauna 6 weeks post op'.

Unfortunately, since my surgery, she had nowhere to hang her towel. 

Your pains will get better.

Edited by member 17 Jan 2019 at 13:21  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 16:23

While washing the car I lifted a cheap hosepipe...that was very kinky.  Took an hour to unravel. 

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 20:27
Buy little and often if possible - your local corner shop will love you.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 12 Jan 2019 at 03:33
When I was recovering from my surgery I did my shopping at my local Sainsbury's using a supermarket trolley and then asked the shop if they'd be kind enough to put the bag into my car for me. They were always happy to oblige. When I got home I'd take items out of the bag a few at a time and take them inside.

Chris

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 15:58

Me and the wife had a sauna 6 weeks post op'.

Unfortunately, since my surgery, she had nowhere to hang her towel. 

Your pains will get better.

Edited by member 17 Jan 2019 at 13:21  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 16:08

I thank you so much for your Quick Respond my friend. 

May I ask you this please...Are you able to lift anything yet?, I don't mean kinky stuff )

I mean shopping bags etc .

If I lift anything now days I can get pains straight away even from.a little shopping bag 

Many thanks 

DR

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 16:23

While washing the car I lifted a cheap hosepipe...that was very kinky.  Took an hour to unravel. 

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 17:07
DR, you should not be lifting shopping bags 5 weeks after surgery. Pain is your body’s way of protecting itself - if you get pain it is because you are doing too much.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 20:10

Amazon 

Thank you so much for your kind messages. 

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 20:15

Dear Lynn

I fully respect for your knowledge ...yes your  right 100%  I shouldn't lift anything really. 

It's just Because of I live on my own sometime things can be difficult. ...but I know that ..that is not an excuse ..shouldn't be an excuse. 

D.R

Ps.there are many knowledgeable people on here but I take my hat off to you and Cheshire Chris 

Edited by member 11 Jan 2019 at 23:54  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 20:27
Buy little and often if possible - your local corner shop will love you.

User
Posted 11 Jan 2019 at 20:54

Sure Lynn

I would do as you suggested thanks for that. 

Actually recently I came across with my local church ,s priest whom I know for a long time a catholic priest. ..he asked me if I need anything than I should let him know.?

He is a lovely man but because of he looks remind me of Jimmy Seville I never asked a help from him :)

D.R

User
Posted 12 Jan 2019 at 03:33
When I was recovering from my surgery I did my shopping at my local Sainsbury's using a supermarket trolley and then asked the shop if they'd be kind enough to put the bag into my car for me. They were always happy to oblige. When I got home I'd take items out of the bag a few at a time and take them inside.

Chris

User
Posted 12 Jan 2019 at 09:12

Hi Chris 

Despite I'm a Private Chauffeur for HNW people I don't have my own transport, I don't need it Really I live only 15 minutes a way from central London and it's difficulty to park in most part of London and you pay congestion charge ...even I have a private secure parking space I don't need a car really I'm surrended by over ground stations ,bakerloo line,Jubile line underground stations ,bus services etc,Generally If I need a taxi I call my local cab office they even cheaper than Uber,

What you did is logical to ask supermarket staff to help you to load of your shopping stuff into your car,even If I have a car and get help the way you did it would still difficult for me because of I live in the first floor of apartment building.

21 stairs to get up and down .can be difficult

Before I had the catheter it took 10 minutes for me to get down really. 

Anyway  you people who live outside of london are very very lucky people .

You get fresh air,polite people ,considered neighbours are.

Most part of London is not different than the jungles, .....! 

Lorry ,s bus s , white vans, any kind of motorbikes   Uber ,drivers whom cannot speak even speak English (just like me) but  rely on their Sat nav to navigate around london for their customer's etc,foreign drivers who causes troubles, loud music players in their their cars  all sort of people plus acid throwers ,s knife Authentic people etc 

So your a very lucky man for living outside of london ..especially in Cheshire ..posh boy uh:)

Ps.I will do what Lynn suggested and Thank you anyway. 

Edited by member 12 Jan 2019 at 15:04  | Reason: Added

User
Posted 13 Jan 2019 at 11:37

HI Chris 

Do you think If you do pelvic floor exercises over due more than necessary it can be bad for you?

Other thing is I tried to work out if I'm doing the exercises correctly or not but I failed. 

NHS websites says Buttom of your penis should move when you do the exercises but I didn't feel anything. I know sound like moronic that mean I don't do it correctly but Honestly I'm trying hard.even I try not to hurt my tummy. 

Thank you 

D.R