I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

results and new problems

User
Posted 27 Feb 2019 at 11:23

Hi People,i haven't been on here for a while,about a year.I have now finished all my treatments including the hormones (decapeptyl).Flushes are receding now and getting a full nights sleep (woohoo),still erectile problems,i have sore knees side effects ? psa 0.2   .So now i have a lump in my testicles,waiting for ultrasound and mri scans.ARGH WAITING AGAIN.

JIM

HOWAY THE LADS
User
Posted 27 Feb 2019 at 11:23

Hi People,i haven't been on here for a while,about a year.I have now finished all my treatments including the hormones (decapeptyl).Flushes are receding now and getting a full nights sleep (woohoo),still erectile problems,i have sore knees side effects ? psa 0.2   .So now i have a lump in my testicles,waiting for ultrasound and mri scans.ARGH WAITING AGAIN.

JIM

HOWAY THE LADS
User
Posted 27 Feb 2019 at 15:55
I hope your tests are arranged soon and that it turns out simply to be a cyst or similar.

Great news on the PSA and sleep :-)

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 27 Feb 2019 at 17:19
Epidydimal cysts are EXTREMELY common (I have two of them). Hopefully that'll be all it is. An ultrasound scan will show immediately.

Chris

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 27 Feb 2019 at 15:55
I hope your tests are arranged soon and that it turns out simply to be a cyst or similar.

Great news on the PSA and sleep :-)

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 27 Feb 2019 at 17:19
Epidydimal cysts are EXTREMELY common (I have two of them). Hopefully that'll be all it is. An ultrasound scan will show immediately.

Chris