I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Feeling sad (From ex Gigolo)

User
Posted 11 Mar 2019 at 12:20

Since I had the RP Operation my life has  been dramatically changed. 

Had a colourful life style never had a two days same ,travelled none stop being ex Close protection & Gigolo  had a quite decent life style .

London is full of with my previous clients whom demands professional service .

But saddly Now I cannot be a provider 

So my clients from age of 40 to 65 all upset .

I 've let  my clients down!! Poor ladies! It's not fair!!!!!

That causes massive stress .

I don't know how to cope with this life style anymore .

DR.

Edited by member 11 Mar 2019 at 14:29  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:01
I can feel your pain! :-(

Did you discuss all these issues with your surgeon before you had the op?

Have things turned out much as you expected?

What advice have you had about the future?

-- Andrew --

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx

User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:42

Good Morning Andrew 

Thank you very much for your kindness and taking time to respond to me. 

Thanks for sharing my pains. 

Yes as a Close Protection officer /Private Chauffeur and a part time Gigolo before the operation had a colourful life style .

But that's all gone now.

As you asked before the operation I spoke to Medical teams even an hour before the operation I had words with the medical staff I explained the situation my life work etc.

I was Frank and open told them that I was Part Time Gigolo they all had giggled one of them even said OHHH WELL I WISH I HAD A JOB LIKE YOURS TOO )

Anyway...recently I was prescribed by my ED clinic staff a pump to use it daily. Plus to take  Sildenafil of 100miligram  before the sex .I already have taken Sildenafil seems it works ..yea I know early days but my littlr fella gone up hard abour 60/70 %   but done the job anyway.

I just read your profile that made me smile re  Music Festival stuff:))Good job that your enjoying with your life fully. 

Once again thank you for your sharing my pain 

D.R

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:01
I can feel your pain! :-(

Did you discuss all these issues with your surgeon before you had the op?

Have things turned out much as you expected?

What advice have you had about the future?

-- Andrew --

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx

User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:42

Good Morning Andrew 

Thank you very much for your kindness and taking time to respond to me. 

Thanks for sharing my pains. 

Yes as a Close Protection officer /Private Chauffeur and a part time Gigolo before the operation had a colourful life style .

But that's all gone now.

As you asked before the operation I spoke to Medical teams even an hour before the operation I had words with the medical staff I explained the situation my life work etc.

I was Frank and open told them that I was Part Time Gigolo they all had giggled one of them even said OHHH WELL I WISH I HAD A JOB LIKE YOURS TOO )

Anyway...recently I was prescribed by my ED clinic staff a pump to use it daily. Plus to take  Sildenafil of 100miligram  before the sex .I already have taken Sildenafil seems it works ..yea I know early days but my littlr fella gone up hard abour 60/70 %   but done the job anyway.

I just read your profile that made me smile re  Music Festival stuff:))Good job that your enjoying with your life fully. 

Once again thank you for your sharing my pain 

D.R