I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Feeling sad (From ex Gigolo)

User
Posted 11 Mar 2019 at 12:20

Since I had the RP Operation my life has  been dramatically changed. 

Had a colourful life style never had a two days same ,travelled none stop being ex Close protection & Gigolo  had a quite decent life style .

London is full of with my previous clients whom demands professional service .

But saddly Now I cannot be a provider 

So my clients from age of 40 to 65 all upset .

I 've let  my clients down!! Poor ladies! It's not fair!!!!!

That causes massive stress .

I don't know how to cope with this life style anymore .

DR.

Edited by member 11 Mar 2019 at 14:29  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:01
I can feel your pain! :-(

Did you discuss all these issues with your surgeon before you had the op?

Have things turned out much as you expected?

What advice have you had about the future?

User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:42

Good Morning Andrew 

Thank you very much for your kindness and taking time to respond to me. 

Thanks for sharing my pains. 

Yes as a Close Protection officer /Private Chauffeur and a part time Gigolo before the operation had a colourful life style .

But that's all gone now.

As you asked before the operation I spoke to Medical teams even an hour before the operation I had words with the medical staff I explained the situation my life work etc.

I was Frank and open told them that I was Part Time Gigolo they all had giggled one of them even said OHHH WELL I WISH I HAD A JOB LIKE YOURS TOO )

Anyway...recently I was prescribed by my ED clinic staff a pump to use it daily. Plus to take  Sildenafil of 100miligram  before the sex .I already have taken Sildenafil seems it works ..yea I know early days but my littlr fella gone up hard abour 60/70 %   but done the job anyway.

I just read your profile that made me smile re  Music Festival stuff:))Good job that your enjoying with your life fully. 

Once again thank you for your sharing my pain 

D.R

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:01
I can feel your pain! :-(

Did you discuss all these issues with your surgeon before you had the op?

Have things turned out much as you expected?

What advice have you had about the future?

User
Posted 12 Mar 2019 at 10:42

Good Morning Andrew 

Thank you very much for your kindness and taking time to respond to me. 

Thanks for sharing my pains. 

Yes as a Close Protection officer /Private Chauffeur and a part time Gigolo before the operation had a colourful life style .

But that's all gone now.

As you asked before the operation I spoke to Medical teams even an hour before the operation I had words with the medical staff I explained the situation my life work etc.

I was Frank and open told them that I was Part Time Gigolo they all had giggled one of them even said OHHH WELL I WISH I HAD A JOB LIKE YOURS TOO )

Anyway...recently I was prescribed by my ED clinic staff a pump to use it daily. Plus to take  Sildenafil of 100miligram  before the sex .I already have taken Sildenafil seems it works ..yea I know early days but my littlr fella gone up hard abour 60/70 %   but done the job anyway.

I just read your profile that made me smile re  Music Festival stuff:))Good job that your enjoying with your life fully. 

Once again thank you for your sharing my pain 

D.R