I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

donate for our 50th wedding anaversary

User
Posted 04 May 2019 at 11:10

It is our 50th wedding anaversery on the 31/05\19 and have set up a collection no F/B to see how much we can riase for prostate cancer (roy's fundraiser for prostate cancer uk ) any donation is welcome

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 16:58
1. You didn’t include a link - if you google ‘Roy’s fundraiser for prostate cancer’ 7 different Roys appear in the first page

2. Many of us do our own things to raise money for PCUK - John and I have raised £000s and he is doing the 100 mile bike ride in August. We don’t expect members here to sponsor us because we know people that ar3 motivated to donate will do so for local events or friends / family

3. It isn’t the 31st May yet

Aside of that, congratulations on your Golden wedding anniversary and I hope you raise lots of money

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 17:19
Fifty years !! Hats off to you. I donate directly to PCUK each month by direct debit I’m afraid ....

User
Posted 06 May 2019 at 08:20
Good luck with your initiative Roy. I don't 'do' facebook myself but realising I have never donated to PCUK I have just made a donation direct. It is my 70th birthday today, my good deed of the day.

Dave

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 14:51

well I'm well and truly upset not only as no one donated to my fundraising 46 views and not even a comment 46 views if they had donated £1 each I would be well happy  if half had given a £1 I would still be happy

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 16:38

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

It is our 50th wedding anaversery on the 31/05\19 and have set up a collection no F/B to see how much we can riase for prostate cancer (roy's fundraiser for prostate cancer uk ) any donation is welcome

what is F/B??Geoff

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 16:58
1. You didn’t include a link - if you google ‘Roy’s fundraiser for prostate cancer’ 7 different Roys appear in the first page

2. Many of us do our own things to raise money for PCUK - John and I have raised £000s and he is doing the 100 mile bike ride in August. We don’t expect members here to sponsor us because we know people that ar3 motivated to donate will do so for local events or friends / family

3. It isn’t the 31st May yet

Aside of that, congratulations on your Golden wedding anniversary and I hope you raise lots of money

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 17:19
Fifty years !! Hats off to you. I donate directly to PCUK each month by direct debit I’m afraid ....

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 20:01

sorry should say on F/B ( facebook )

User
Posted 05 May 2019 at 20:24
Cheers Royden, congratulations anyway,.We have just celebrated our 50th on 26th April.Hope you raise nice lot of money to help combat this horrible disease .Cheers Geoff.
User
Posted 06 May 2019 at 08:20
Good luck with your initiative Roy. I don't 'do' facebook myself but realising I have never donated to PCUK I have just made a donation direct. It is my 70th birthday today, my good deed of the day.

Dave

User
Posted 07 May 2019 at 10:50

Thanks every one for your comments and I do understand that many of you have got ways of fundraising and donating I also have done other fundraising with family and friends and I will do a bucket collection on the day but I was hoping to cast my net a little bit further this time