Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Acute Bacterial Prostatitis anyone?

User
Posted 18 Jun 2019 at 13:15

Hi 

Very recently been diagnosed with ABP (Acute Baterial Prostitis) which I’m hoping to share any common experiences or help I can.

it is a very fast moving condition and feel very much backed into a corner with lack of any certainty where this whole thing will end up which I’m sure I share with you all.

Not too sure if anyone else shares my condition but I guess anyone with Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis might have similar experiences we could discuss or also happy to hear from anyone else who might think they might share similar issues as mine.

Thank you 

Paul

User
Posted 18 Jun 2019 at 13:59
Hi Paul,

Slightly surprised to see you here on this cancer website, although you are very welcome, as presently you only appear only to have a urological infection, which will no doubt be resolved by antibiotics - although that can take some time.

Have you had a PSA blood test?

I hope you are sorted out soon, and best of luck for the future.

Cheers, John.

User
Posted 18 Jun 2019 at 14:10
Hi John

Thanks for your welcome but hopefully I’m in the ‘Prostatitis and enlarged prostate’ section of this community group.

I did feel strange joining this site with my condition but I see other postings relating to Prostatitis in this section so I just wanted to share / try help anyone with my condition.

Thank you though for wishes and I to hope that things improve for you and wish you all the best.

Cheers

Paul

User
Posted 18 Jun 2019 at 16:06

Hi Paul,

I didn’t know there was a prostatitis section on this forum, which in your case will no doubt be resolved 🤞

Nothing could improve for me apart from restored penis length and erectile function and winning tomorrow’s Lotto triple roll-over.

Best of luck once again!

Cheers, John.

Edited by member 18 Jun 2019 at 16:06  | Reason: Not specified