Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

A little advice needed

User
Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 14:38

Hi guys 

I'm having a problem with peeing its causing a lot of pain just at the end it's like a sharp burning sensation doesn't last long but it does bring tears to my eyes also once I have had a pee I feel like I want another a few seconds later any advice please guys 

Cheers 

Garry 

Be positive stay positive 

User
Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 15:09

What treatment you having , tablets etc .

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 10:58

Are you drinking enough, especially in this weather?

Though infection is the first thing to consider, concentrated urine alone can be very painful. And if it's hurting at the penis, imagine what it's doing to your kidneys!

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 14:31

hi

how many ml  are you passing ?

how many times per day ?

the bladder must empty.

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 14:46

Hi malcolm 

No treatment at the moment can't get an appointment for 2 weeks 

Cheers 

Garry 

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 14:49

Hi rob 

I'm drinking plenty and peeing like a race oss.

It comes out really quickly then just stops no trickle or nothing then the pain starts 

Cheers 

Garry 

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 14:57

sounds like cystitus

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 15:22

Try drinking cranberry juice.

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 17:09

Good advice, but be sure it's 100% juice the more common 'juice drink' won't help.

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 18:23

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Good advice, but be sure it's 100% juice the more common 'juice drink' won't help.

I must respectfully disagree, Andrew. When I was having similar pain due to bladder irritation towards the end of my RT, the ordinary Sainsbury’s cranberry juice worked wonders for me.

Best wishes,

Chris

User
Posted 30 Jun 2019 at 20:05

Ah good, because I just bought 36 x 1l cartons of low sugar cranberry juice from Costco in anticipation (it was on offer, but I don't know if it still is).

I prefer it 50% diluted with water, although it's not supposed to be diluted.

User
Posted 01 Jul 2019 at 00:46

I doubt home dilution would make any difference; the research was comparing 100% juice with "juice drinks" which undergo many industrial processes and have additives, the net result of which was a severe reduction in whatever cranberry contains that is so therepeutic to the linings of human waterworks! 

On the other hand, the pH might be important....

Chris, if Mrs Sainsbury's version worked for you, that's fine by me! 🤠

Edited by member 01 Jul 2019 at 00:51  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 02 Jul 2019 at 14:36

Hi guys 

Just got back from emergency appointment at the doctor's I have a nasty uti antibiotic prescribed 

Garry 

User
Posted 02 Jul 2019 at 18:03

That's good in a way - you have an explanation and hopefully a cure, although it would obviously be better if it hadn't happened in the first place. UTI's can be hard to shift though. Unless they cultured it to work out exactly what it was and chose the antibiotic on that basis, it can be the first antibiotic they try as a guess doesn't work, and you need to get a different one.

User
Posted 02 Jul 2019 at 19:34

Hi Andy 

Sample sent off to the lab prescribed nantofortoin

Garry