Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

post operation sex machine

User
Posted 11 Aug 2019 at 09:07

ED Sex machine © 2019

I had prostate cancer four years ago. Shortly after the operation I had a meeting with the Doctor

who performed the operation on me and he advised me what I should expect.

Firstly I would have E.D. and the experience of orgasm would be completely changed. To help recovery from these disabilities he advised that I should play with myself frequently.

I had spoken to many friends who have had the same operation, and they all said sex was impossible after such an operation and many were consequently constantly depressed as a result.

It is a well known fact that about 80% of older men have, or have had prostate cancer when they die, so it is not an uncommon complaint and the sufferers are on the rise.

As all the injections, suction devices and drugs to give an erection, on the market are dangerous or have side effects I decided to invent my own device.

To overcome this disability I invented a clip which fits around the base of the penis. The device works well and gives enough of an erection to masturbate .

This was all very well but after the operation the process of masturbation took about an hour. In the early days after the operation there was hardly any sensation, in fact it could be regarded as a total non event, part of the operation was to (change the internal body plumbing) so in fact there is no ejaculation (a dry ejaculation.)

As masturbation took so long and makes your arm ache. I decided to add a machine to the clip. This is not a simple device and has many safety features as I didn't want to rip my private parts off, as could easily happen. It took many building and rebuilding of machines to get the perfect design.

With regular use, the doctor was indeed right and the erection has improved and feelings have improved and become very erotic, its amazing how the body can heal and in this case the feelings have been substituted. There is no longer feeling in the prostate however your body feels shudders all over, there is an overwhelming intense feeling in the brain and the climax goes on much longer than pre operation. Certainly a reasonable substitute for the pervious pre op climax.

This change of feeling has taken place over years, it was not an immediate effect, and took perseverance.

I have now developed the machine further so it can be used with a partner.

Personally I am very pleased with results so far and would like to have the machined manufactured so others can enjoy such pleasures.

I am looking for a manufacturer and marketer who would be interested in producing and marketing it.

User
Posted 11 Aug 2019 at 16:25

What's that saying about things sounding too good to be true???? Maybe you should go on Dragon's den????

User
Posted 11 Aug 2019 at 16:50

Hi Peggles

Yes it is very good but as with all these things to get it to production takes a lot of testing and convincing of Doctors and people who would purchase it that it is that good. There is also the possibility of scammers that I find everywhere these days, Do you know anything about Dragons Den?

User
Posted 11 Aug 2019 at 17:10
What a dick. Nothing else to say

Bri

User
Posted 11 Aug 2019 at 17:22

Gave us a laugh anyway.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Or should that be RoboDick? Bags the patent on the name of his gadget.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Edited by member 11 Aug 2019 at 18:18  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 12 Aug 2019 at 07:00

OK so have sent all details to Dragons Den and they have already replied that they will maybe put in their program January 2020. Keep watching will keep you all informed. maybe I will put a demonstration on You Tube just to get everybody going.

User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 10:03

OK brianissac maybe you should wait till you get prostate cancer before making stupid comments

User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 10:56
Oh oh ... tsunami ahead
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 13:17

Life is one big tsunami, and its how we sail our ship through it, is what counts. 

User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 13:31

Not sure how to take this šŸ˜³....

We await The YouTube video šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†. 

Not sure why we need a machine though šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.

User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 13:47
Iā€™m a post -op sex machine !! šŸ˜
User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 13:51

ChrisJ when I said we await the YouTube video I wasn’t referring to you šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

User
Posted 14 Aug 2019 at 16:53

Well Chrisj if you know anything about business, you would know that to make lemonade you need sugar, preservatives so it doesn't all go rotten, bottles, somebody to make the stuff, and a market, etc. etc.

This is all very well but if you don't have a market, it can send bankrupt as easily as not having lemons in the first place.