Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

DIET PLAN

User
Posted 09 Sep 2019 at 13:15

Dear All,

My father is suffering from diarrhea may be he is eating raw vegetables like tomato , cucumber etc can you help me with right diet chart .

Regards,

Bose

User
Posted 10 Sep 2019 at 17:40
Bose's dad is in India and doesn't seem to have much interaction with medical services.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 09 Sep 2019 at 22:41

There aren't really any specific diet plans Bose, he should eat as normally and  healthily as possible to keep his strength up. 

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 10 Sep 2019 at 17:10

Can your father get advice anywhere? At my husband’s cancer treatment centre they have a drop-in diet advice clinic once a week. 

User
Posted 13 Sep 2019 at 11:11
Bose, your dad has advanced prostate cancer, he is never going to be in remission. But if he is feeling well and active, it suggests that the hormone treatment is still working The fact that his PSA is staying low also shows that the hormones are working and the cancer is under control.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 09 Sep 2019 at 22:41

There aren't really any specific diet plans Bose, he should eat as normally and  healthily as possible to keep his strength up. 

User
Posted 10 Sep 2019 at 17:10

Can your father get advice anywhere? At my husband’s cancer treatment centre they have a drop-in diet advice clinic once a week. 

User
Posted 10 Sep 2019 at 17:40
Bose's dad is in India and doesn't seem to have much interaction with medical services.

User
Posted 13 Sep 2019 at 08:34
Dear Shosh and LynEyre.

Thanks for your quick response . LynEyre can you please tell me if my father is feeling active it means that cancer cells is in remission.

Regards,

Bose

User
Posted 13 Sep 2019 at 11:11
Bose, your dad has advanced prostate cancer, he is never going to be in remission. But if he is feeling well and active, it suggests that the hormone treatment is still working The fact that his PSA is staying low also shows that the hormones are working and the cancer is under control.

User
Posted 13 Sep 2019 at 13:26
Dear LynEyre,

Thank for your response.

Regards,

Bose