Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

psma pet scannong report is coming

User
Posted 09 Oct 2019 at 07:05

Dear All,

skeleton: extensive non psma avid sclerotic lesions are seen in bilateral humeri, sternum,bilateral scapulae,few ribs bilaterally , multiple cervico-dorso lumbar  vertebrae, sacrum , (loss of psma avidity with increased sclerosis) current psa 0.12 please tell me what is this?????

regards,

Bose

User
Posted 09 Oct 2019 at 09:10
It means that he has lots of bone mets. You will need to ask the onco whether the mets are better or worse than the last time he had a bone scan.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 09 Oct 2019 at 11:08

Dear LyEyre,

Thanks for your quick response.

psa level is low but how ??????

opinion: in this known case of carcinoma prostate pet/ct scan finding reveal no psma avid lesion in prostate with non psma avid lymph and skeletal lesions.

No PSMA avid visible disease is seen in the regions of the body surveyed.

as compated to previous pet scan dated 25-8-2018 pelvic lymph node reduced in size. skeletal lesions show loss of PSMA avidity with increased SCLEROSIS . rest of the scan finding are largely unchanged.

pls tell me LynEyre

Regards,

Bose

User
Posted 10 Oct 2019 at 22:23
Why not ask the Doctor evaluating the scan to explain more specifically and simply to you what you don't understand , how he sees it and what else you would like to know?
Barry