I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Penile clamp

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 15:00

See these are not recommended in the UK. However thought about using one of these for swimming. Just wondering if they work on anyone who is heavy incontinent. Really expensive and not much choice in the UK. Especially if they Don, t work.

Edited by member 21 Jan 2020 at 21:59  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 21:23
Assume you mean "clamp"?? Clap is something entirely different 😂😂😂😂
User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 21:58

Ooops. Sorry everyone. Now corrected. Hope I might get some replies now haha

Edited by member 21 Jan 2020 at 22:01  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 22:17

Dave

I have posted this extract before. Not tried it personally so don't know if it works.

""He leaked quite badly early on, but said that once he was in the water it just stopped. The ed nurse said this was because of the water pressure and the water support. He used to take a shower as soon as he changed, but said he never leaked at the pool.""

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 22:19
You will be much better buying proper incontinence swimming trunks.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 22 Jan 2020 at 07:46

Thanks for your input guys. I was looking at the incontinent swimming trunks first. However at my swimming pool you have to dry off before entering the changing rooms to keep that area dry so fear once I have removed the trunks I could possibly leak on the floor before getting to my locker. Just trying to think a way of getting around this.

User
Posted 22 Jan 2020 at 08:23

Thanks for your input guys. I was looking at the incontinent swimming trunks first. However at my swimming pool you have to dry off before entering the changing rooms to keep that area dry so fear once I have removed the trunks I could possibly leak on the floor before getting to my locker. Just trying to think a way of getting around this.

User
Posted 22 Jan 2020 at 08:48

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

Ah. Since half those (who are continent) admit peeing in the swimming pool, I was wondering why someone who is incontinent was worrying so much about it.

[That's tongue in cheek before I get loads of complaints...]

User
Posted 22 Jan 2020 at 09:13

I will admit I am not too concerned about the odd drop into the pool. On the floor in the changing room is another matter. Beginning to wonder if I could manoeuvre the towel in some way. Just until I can get from the shower to the lockers and then to a changing cubicle.

User
Posted 22 Jan 2020 at 10:25
Use the accessible changing room?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard