I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Trial ?

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 15:29

I have been in touch with Oncologica regarding trials for cancer and your DNA has anybody heard of this company ?

Richard

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 23:15
Save your money; less than 5% of prostate cancers are thought to be genetic and if your oncologist thought that testing your DNA was important the6 would refer you to the appropriate department or research team.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 23:24
I was reading a paper the other day that examined the impact of DNA testing on prostate cancer treatment and the conclusion was it added zero benefit in terms of treatment decisions or eventual outcomes
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 23:15
Save your money; less than 5% of prostate cancers are thought to be genetic and if your oncologist thought that testing your DNA was important the6 would refer you to the appropriate department or research team.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 21 Jan 2020 at 23:24
I was reading a paper the other day that examined the impact of DNA testing on prostate cancer treatment and the conclusion was it added zero benefit in terms of treatment decisions or eventual outcomes